Mydiscountcourses.com does not host any files or transmit them through this server. All of the links on the site are provided by its users. The administrator of the site is not responsible for any material that is posted by its users or for any actions taken by its users. Users are not allowed to use the site to distribute or download any material unless they have the legal rights to do so. It is the responsibility of the users to follow these terms.
Mydiscountcourses.com follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will take appropriate action in response to any infringement notices received. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Mydiscountcourses.com or linked to through its search engine and you want it removed, you must send a written request that includes certain information as outlined in the DMCA policy. It is important to note that if you make false claims of copyright infringement, you may be held liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees. It is recommended that you seek legal assistance before filing a request for removal.
In order to file a claim of copyright infringement with Mydiscountcourses.com, the following information must be included in the written request:
- Evidence that the person filing the claim is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right
- Sufficient contact information, including a valid email address
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, including at least one search term that appears in mydiscountcourses.com ‘s search results
- A statement that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the person filing the claim is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right
- The request must be signed by the authorized representative of the copyright owner.
Mydiscountcourses.com is a website that allows visitors to search for files hosted on other websites. It does not host any files or provide direct links to files itself. Instead, it acts as an index blog, providing visitors with links to other websites where they can find the files they are searching for. These files are not owned or operated by Mydiscountcourses.com.
If you are the owner of a trademark or copyright and would like a link removed from Mydiscountcourses.com, you can send a request to email@example.com with the full URL of the link and your company’s email address. Mydiscountcourses.com will process the request and remove the link within 3-5 business days. You can find a sample DMCA Notice at the following link for reference: http://www.futurequest.net/Services/TOS/DMCA/DMCANotice.php