Who We Are
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account: a unique account created for you to access certain parts of our service.
- Cookies: small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or other device by a website, containing information about your browsing history on that website.
- Device: any device that can access the service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider: any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the company. This includes third-party companies or individuals hired by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data: data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (e.g. duration of a page visit).
- Website: Mydiscountcourses, accessible at https://mydiscountcourses.com/.
- You: the individual accessing or using the service, or the company or legal entity on behalf of which the individual is accessing or using the service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
First name and last name
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The technologies We use may include:
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our service, including monitoring usage of the service.
- Managing your account, including managing your registration as a user of the service and providing access to various functionalities of the service.
- Providing you with news, special offers, and general information about other courses, services, and events we offer, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.